Do you love travel?
Are you the best designer you know?
We have the perfect job for you...
What's the best way to display results for a search like:
"San Francisco to Western Europe late March round trip under USD$1000"?
This isn't any ordinary position. We're solving a problem that's never been solved before by any other flight search site, so we can't just go and copy someone else.
We're looking for amazingly talented UX, UI & visual designers who can help us create a breathtaking experience for our users.
Why you should talk to us:
- We have a world-first technology platform, 2 years in the making, that answers broad and open-ended natural-language travel queries insanely fast. All we need now is an amazing UI.
- We intimately understand the complex travel market and how to fix the pain points for airlines, accommodation suppliers and travellers.
- We're backed by some of the best in the business - both in travel and Silicon Valley, including Y Combinator.
- We're focused on building not only a great product but a great company, with the most awesome culture of any company in travel.
In particular, we want:
- People who have an adventurous side. You're interested in travel (and have ideally done a lot of it) but you're also adventurous enough to pack your bags and join us in San Francisco, NYC or Melbourne, Australia.
- People who are not only highly talented but are modest, friendly and sociable. If we're going to be in this thing together we'll need to get along.
So, are you ready to run away and join a startup?
If you are, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and kick things off by telling us a bit about yourself.