Do you love travel?
Are you the best front-end developer you know?
We have the perfect job for you...
Adioso is the world's first search engine for long-tail travel. It's the only service purpose-built to help you figure out the coolest destinations to travel to, and the best times to go there.
We're looking to hire the world's most talented travel-lovers. We're a young and ambitious company, seeking to build the leading deal discovery network for the travel industry.
We're looking for talented, enthusiastic front-end developers who can help us rebuild and rapidly improve our UI.
Why you should talk to us:
- We have a world-first technology platform, 2 years in the making, that answers broad and open-ended natural-language travel queries insanely fast. All we need now is an amazing UI.
- We intimately understand the complex travel market and how to fix the pain points for airlines, accommodation suppliers and travellers.
- We've solved the hardest technology problems and have a sound business model, and we're primed for rapid growth.
- We're backed by some of the best in the business - both in travel and Silicon Valley, including Y Combinator.
- We're focused on building not only a great product but a great company, with the most awesome culture of any company in travel.
In particular, we want:
- People with several years experience in one or more common web languages & frameworks. We use Python/Django, but we're happy to hear from any great developers who can learn fast.
- People who have an adventurous side. You're interested in travel (and have ideally done a lot of it) but you're also adventurous enough to pack your bags and join us in San Francisco or Melbourne, Australia. (We'll be happy with a remote working arrantement initially, but we're after people with a willingness to relocate eventually if things work out.)
- People who are not only highly talented but are modest, friendly and sociable. If we're going to be in this thing together we'll need to get along.
So, are you ready to run away and join a startup?
If you are, please email email@example.com and kick things off by telling us a bit about yourself.