Are you ready to help build the next great company in travel?
Adioso is the world's first travel site that works the way you think about travel.
It's the only service purpose-built to help you figure out the coolest destinations to travel to, and the best times to go there.
We're looking to hire anyone who can make a meaningful contribution to building a travel product and company that people can love.
Why you should talk to us:
- We intimately understand the complex travel market and how to fix the pain points for airlines, accommodation suppliers and travellers.
- We're backed by some of the best in the business - both in travel and in Silicon Valley, including Y Combinator.
- We're focused on building not only a great product but a great company, with the most awesome culture of any company in travel.
- We've proven our technology, our product and our market; now we're ready for growth.
We want to hear from A-grade talent in any of the following areas:
- Software engineering (Python, C)
- Natural language processing
- Data analytics
- Visual design
- Front-end web development (esp Django)
- Mobile apps
- Marketing, esp viral campaigns
- Community management
Additionally, we want:
- People who have an adventurous side. You're interested in travel (and have ideally done a lot of it) but you're also adventurous enough to pack your bags and join us either temporarily or permanently, wherever we happen to be in the world (usually it'll be San Francisco or Melbourne, but it could be anywhere).
- People who are not only highly talented but are modest, friendly and sociable. If we're going to be in this thing together we'll need to get along.
So, are you ready to help build the next great global company?
If you are, please email email@example.com and kick things off by telling us a bit about yourself.
Current: 29 March 2013